- Favorite LA Radio Stations: KPCC and KCRW (tied)
- Favorite TV shows: Fargo, Arrested Development, Survivor, Veep, Silicon Valley
- Favorite forms of “exercise”: tennis (on cool days), half 5Ks, doubles ping pong, vigorous cheering during college football games, and brisk walking (during pub crawls)
Tim Henderson is a litigator who has assisted clients in a wide range of business disputes. Tim’s practice focuses on entertainment, employment, healthcare, and intellectual property matters. Tim has handled all aspects of trial litigation, from pre-litigation demands and negotiations, intensive discovery and motion practice, and trial.
Tim began his career at the Orange County office of Latham & Watkins LLP. Tim enjoys eating sushi, criticizing the LA Rams and his other favorite (and chronically underperforming) sports teams, and spending time with his family and his grumpy Persian cat, Kevin.
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 2011
- University of California at Berkeley, M.A. in Asian Studies, 2008
- Boston College, B.A., summa cum laude, in History and Philosophy, 2006
HONORS, AWARDS and AFFILIATIONS
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Columbia Business Law Review, Managing Editor
- Co-Author: "Wage & Hour Spotlight: Personal Assistants in the Entertainment Industry," California Lawyer, December 9, 2016
- Co-Author: “Watch your mark - navigating the prohibitions on immoral, scandalous and disparaging trademarks," World Trademark Review Issue No. 46 (December/January2014)