- Favorite LA Radio Stations: KPCC and KCRW (tied)
- Favorite TV shows: Fargo, Arrested Development, Survivor, Veep, Silicon Valley
- Favorite forms of “exercise”: tennis (on cool days), half 5Ks, doubles ping pong, vigorous cheering during college football games, and brisk walking (during pub crawls)
Tim Henderson is a litigator who has assisted clients in a wide range of business disputes. Tim’s practice often involves resolving employment, entertainment, intellectual property, and healthcare disputes. Tim has handled all aspects of trial litigation, including pre-litigation negotiations, dispositive motions, and trial.
Tim enjoys eating sushi and spending time with his family and his grumpy Persian cat, Kevin. Tim began his career at Latham & Watkins LLP.
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 2011
- University of California at Berkeley, M.A. in Asian Studies, 2008
- Boston College, B.A., summa cum laude, in History and Philosophy, 2006
HONORS, AWARDS and AFFILIATIONS
- Selected as a 2018 Southern California Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Columbia Business Law Review, Managing Editor
- Co-Author: "Wage & Hour Spotlight: Personal Assistants in the Entertainment Industry," California Lawyer, December 9, 2016
- Co-Author: “Watch your mark - navigating the prohibitions on immoral, scandalous and disparaging trademarks," World Trademark Review Issue No. 46 (December/January2014)