Each employment dispute is unique. Grodsky, Olecki & Puritsky LLP attorneys have extensive experience representing businesses and management executives on both sides of complex, high-value disputes. As a result, we understand our opponents' perspectives, can anticipate their approaches and maneuvers, and develop strategies that get results for our clients.
Our focus is on providing cost-effective employment law representation that mitigates the potential financial risks often associated with litigation.
- Achieved terminating sanctions on behalf of a real estate company through aggressive discovery and motion practice, defeating a former sales executive’s $10 million claim, as well as recovering substantial attorney’s fees for the client.
- Defeated a former employee’s claims for partial ownership of the company, for failure to pay wages, and for breach of an alleged contract to pay his $80,000+ business school tuition at USC. In a jury trial, we also proved our client’s cross-claim for malicious prosecution. Our client was awarded $258,000 in damages, attorneys' fees, and costs.
- On successful demurrer, secured early dismissal of all claims in California state court against New York-based film production and distribution company client, in multi-district dispute over alleged bonus payments to its former president.
- Obtained defense award in arbitration of retaliation and religious discrimination claims brought by headmaster of high profile celebrity-owned private school who claimed to have been fired for religious reasons.
- Currently representing local physician in arbitration to recover from former employer unpaid wages based on percentage of former employer’s collections for medical services provided by the physician.