At Grodsky, Olecki & Puritsky LLP we understand that property-related issues, such as ownership or title disputes, easement, landlord-tenant, and contract/fraud claims -- especially where commercial real estate is involved -- can have a significant negative effect on your business. We are aware of the costs of litigation for our clients, so we develop effective strategies for ending cases quickly and effectively -- saving our clients’ time and resources while protecting their real estate interests.
While each case is different, our goal is always to use the strategy that gets the best possible results for you, whether that is aggressive litigation or alternative dispute resolution of your real estate matter. When a case does proceed to trial, we have the skills and experience necessary to obtain the best possible result.
- By cross-claiming against the plaintiff’s tenants for trespass and nuisance, we obtained a “walk away” settlement from plaintiff, who tried to cudgel a non-consensual easement over commercial property.
- Currently representing property owners in title insurance claims and disputes with neighboring properties over 1940s era easements and property restrictions.
- Obtained significant settlement against architectural firm whose negligence led to property developer’s inability to meet applicable codes in timely manner.
- Obtained “walk away” settlement for successful investor sued on $10 million in forged personal guaranties, in connection with development projects.
- Achieved dismissal of all claims in trial court against our clients concerning ownership of a beach community residence. The plaintiff in the case alleged, among other things, an express promise to allow her to remain on the property, an implied contract claim, and a claim to quiet title based on alleged adverse possession.